This is not a must-do-now problem. Here's the story:
1) From changes to my /etc/apt/sources.list, I apt-get update/upgrade to Stretch.
2) I need Chrome to run the latest Adobe Flash.
3) I download google-chrome_current and it installs okay.
4) Stretch Chrome's Adobe Flash does not work properly.
5) I go back to Jessie, without a google-chrome download, but chrome-driver, chromium and pepperplugin. All Chrome Adobe Flash works.
6) So I rebooted for Stretch, added chromium, chrome-driver and pepperplugin, and it still didn't work.
This is just basically for information. Future fix-its.
October 3, 2015
With the 1 Tb hardrive, I gparted the hd to use one partition for my /home, one for Jessie and one for Stretch. I reinstalled Stretch with Mate as my only GUI, added Chromium with the Chromedriver and Pepperflash and my Forge of Empires worked the first time! Perfect!